With the help of their newfound ally the team of Steve, Julian, Conal and Birdman set a trap to slow (or potentially kill) the enemy Quintessons in their pursuit. However; all is not well. Even after returning victorious to Sentinel Prime the team have more questions. In doing so, they may trigger a series of events leading up to a new war on Cybertron. Will they survive? Will Mike ever tame his own phone’s soundboard? Tune in to find out!
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Steve S Twitter @stevesaylor
- Click here to follow Conal M @doctorholocaust
- Click here to follow Big Mike Twitter @BigMiked20
- Click here to follow Julian S @julianspillane
Mike "The Birdman" Dodd
Steve "Snowball" Saylor
Conal "Doctor Holocaust" MacBeth