Our Terrible Warriors are on a quest to stop the evil Drofbor The Terrible from opening the Crack of Doom! After surviving The Tomb of Eaton and making no progress in finding this elusive Crack they head to Greg's home turf The Kensington Bazaar to seek out the wisdom(?) or lack thereof from the King of Kensington who may or may not have an affinity for bowling.
If you are in Toronto check out Season 3 of D&D LIVE Wednesdays at 8pm!
October 23, 30, November 6 & 13 Comedy Bar, 945 Bloor St. West Tickets: www.comedybar.ca Comedy Bar Box Office 416-551-6540 Also available at the door. $12 adults, $10 students
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow D&D LIVE! @DnDLiveTO
- Click here to follow Steve S Twitter @stevesaylor
- Click here to follow Justin E @mrecock
- Click here to follow Molly D Twitter @mollydebdavis
- Click here to follow Ted H @Thambley
- Click here to follow Seann M @sextrex
Steve Saylor Justin Ecock Molly Davis Ted Hambley Seann Murray