"There was the immemorial figure of the deputy or messenger of hidden and terrible powers - the "Black Man" of the witch cult, and the "Nyarlathotep" of the Necronomicon." - H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dreams in the Witch House"
Trapped inside Boston's Schillinger House the truth of the music that sent a city mad has been found. Now forces eternal begin to stir and plague our investigators as they rush against time and fate to save themselves from insanity, death or worse. Investigators Mike "The Birdman" Dodd, Brendan Frye, Bre Poisonne and Julian Spillane and Keeper Justin Ecock journey through the third episode in the Call of Cthulhu campaign, "The Music in the Night".
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Justin E @mrecock
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Julian S @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Brendan F Twitter @bfrye26
- Click here to follow Bre P @Poisonneus
Justin Ecock Mike Dodd Julian Spillane Brendan Frye Bre Poisonne