The world is ash and ruin rules by the mutants and yet something from long ago has been brought back to life. After The Bomb and beyond the Furry Road there is a new threat looming above.
Two cats from both previous campaigns are recruited to join with new leaders and old enemies on a desperate mission to hold back a second apocalypse.
The Mutants are going into orbit!
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: email@example.com
And support us today through Patreon:
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike @BirdmanDodd
- Click here to follow Julian @JulianSpillane
- Click here to follow Derek @derekthebard
- Click here to follow Justin @MrEcock
Terrible Warriors: Justin Ecock, Mike Dodd, Derek Burrow, Julian Spillane, and Anderson Hughes
Campaign Album Cover: