The Friend Computer greets you! After a harrowing encounter with a crazed Orange officer and a bewildering trip into the bowels of the Infrared Black Market our team of intrepid Troubleshooters are now fully equipped with the information and equipment they require and absolutely nothing is confusing and nothing could go wrong. Yup, clear sailing from here citizen. Is that screaming down the hallway? It's the second part of the Terrible Warriors trip into the madness of Alpha Complex from Paranoia XP.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Steve S Twitter @stevesaylor
- Click here to follow Justin E Twitter @mrecock
- Click here to follow Julian S @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Erika S Twitter @erikaszabo
- Click here to follow Cassie C Twitter @d20love
Mike "The Birdman" Dodd
Steve "Snowball" Saylor