At long last The Terrible Warriors take on the beloved Pathfinder RPG. Taking on the role of a group of mercenaries (mostly chaotic alignment) Tom, Derek, Conal, Mike and Justin swagger into Freeport and already start derailing the plot right on the deck of the ship. From there it degrades quite quickly into the kind of classic pen and paper insanity that one would expect from a group of “heroes”.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Tom WTwitter @Hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Derek B Twitter @derekthebard
- Click here to follow Conal M @doctorholocaust
- Click here to follow Big Mike Twitter @bigmiked20
- Click here to follow Justin E Twitter @mrecock
Mike "The Birdman" Dodd
Derek the Bard
Tom "Hesanevilgenius" White