At long last the combat ends as the assassin attempts to escape, only for Derek, Tom Conal and Justin to do everything in their power to stop him. As the insane dust settles they rejoin Mike and the plot to learn the truth of the evil that plagues Freeport. As they do each are given a small hint of their place in this strange adventure and a hint of evil yet to come.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Tom WTwitter @Hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Derek B Twitter @derekthebard
- Click here to follow Conal M @doctorholocaust
- Click here to follow Big Mike Twitter @bigmiked20
- Click here to follow Justin E Twitter @mrecock
Mike "The Birdman" Dodd
Derek the Bard
Tom "Hesanevilgenius" White