In the wake of the massive victory (sort of) Birdman leads the discussion with Justin, Mike, Conal, Tom discussing the virtues of the campaign and then the nature of roleplaying itself as they consider the possibility of what comes next should this team of mercenaries come together once more in Freeport.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @birdmandodd
- Click here to follow Tom WTwitter @Hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Derek B Twitter @derekthebard
- Click here to follow Conal M @doctorholocaust
- Click here to follow Big Mike Twitter @bigmiked20
- Click here to follow Justin E Twitter @mrecock
Mike "The Birdman" Dodd
Derek the Bard
Tom "Hesanevilgenius" White