Grab the egg nog, light the fire place, and cuddle up in your PJs because it's time for a holiday special. Live from a living room we're making mulled wine and apple cider, the Fireplace DVD fireplace is playing, Cassie's baked us cookies, and the whole gang is gathered to play a game of Fiasco.
The gang has been gathered and the rumours are true... The Coal Bag is on the move and we know where it is. It's the heist of the century, nobody has ever stolen Christmas before.
Returning to Fiasco, we're using The Last Heist playset found in the "Run, Fools, Run" expansion. Check out Fiasco and all the playsets available at http://www.bullypulpitgames.com/
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Julian @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Orie @ofalconer
- Click here to follow Steve @SteveSaylor
- Click here to follow Cassie @D20love
- Click here to follow Trish @TrishTO13
- Click here to follow Justin @mrecock
Terrible Warriors: Justin Ecock Steve Saylor Julian Spillane Orie Falconer Cassie Chui Trish Woodford
Special Appearance: Mike "The Birdman" Dodd