Volume 3: Damnit Barry
The Earth hangs like a blue marble in the void of space, floating atop the dark energy network of The Strange, an ancient sub-universe filled with numberless strange worlds called recursions. Protecting Earth from its dangers are the agents of The Estate, armed with strange technologies and powers.
So the Agents blew themselves out of Zed World. Literally. Now they have to drive to Montana to give away the prize at a high school science fair.
OBVIOUSLY nothing goes wrong.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
And support us today through Patreon: Patreon.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Derek@Derekthebard
- Click here to follow Will @troubadork
- Click here to follow Shane @FPShane
- Click here to follow Wes @Zenithstrand
Terrible Warriors: Derek Burrow, William Mitchell, Wes Gunn, Shane Fitzgerald, and Cameron Dunn