In the Second episode Birdman, Steve, Laura and Laidman travel to the next world after narrowly escaping the ire of Lord Dracula and receiving a gift instead, a strange ball of light handed to Commander Shepard (Dodd) as a gift. Now as they quickly catch up to the destroyer they come across more and more ruined worlds as they near his home world and the truth of his identity. Can the Terrible Warriors defeat this unmatched evil? Click to play to find out.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: email@example.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike D Twitter @BirdmanDodd
- Click Here to follow Steve S Twitter @SteveSaylor
- Click here to follow Mike L Twitter @mikelaidman
- Click here to follow Laura T Twitter @Laura_Raptor
- Click here to follow the 404's Twitter @the404s
Mike "Birdman" Dodd
Steve "Snowball" Saylor
Mike "The Fist Of Justice" Laidman
Laura "LT" Thomas
Big Mike from The 404s