AD 2101: humanity is on a course for destruction, the wheels of which began turning over a century ago. The last Great Console War ended in the era of Mode 7, leading to unforeseeable cataclysmic events.
Mankind's last hope rides on the shoulders of 5 warriors trained in propaganda, guerrilla warfare, & catchy melodies.
Their mission: to travel back to the past to save the world with rock!
The Blast Processors join These Warriors Are Terrible to play Mindjammer, the space opera RPG.
Check out the band at http://blastprocessors.com and their new album on bandcamp at http://blastprocessors.bandcamp.com/
You can't do this on Nintendo.
Also, are there any settings or RPG systems you’d like the Terrible Warriors to visit? Do you have your own shameful, awesome or just plain silly RPG adventures? Tell us with a comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com. With your permission we’ll share these stories and play your suggested settings for upcoming games for the Terrible Warriors.
Make sure you Interact with the show via: Email: Feedback@terriblewarriors.com
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow The Blast Processors @BlastProcessors
- Click here to follow Julian @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Orie @ofalconer
- Click here to follow Nick @NSpringthorpe
- Click here to follow JP @jotapeh
- Click here to follow Justin @mrecock
Terrible Warriors GM: Justin Ecock
The Blast Processors: Julian "Master System" Spillane Orie "Mega Drive" Falconer Nick "Game Gear" Springthorpe J.P. "Saturn" Stringham