"Naked force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor. The contrary opinion, that violence doesn't solve anything, is wishful thinking at its worst; people who forget that always die. "
It is five years after the battle of Klendathu and the Federation’s mobile infantry still fights the Arachnid empire across multiple fronts for supremacy and survival of the species.
The mobile infantry reconnaissance unit known as “Garcia’s Outlanders” find themselves trapped on a prison planet where everyone and everything wants them dead and no back up is coming. Our mobile infantry troopers find they face an enemy that could potentially be hiding among them and could be anyone.
The mission takes a dramatic turn as they finally enter "The Black vault" and find that there is more then what was covered in the mission briefing. Will “Garcia’s Outlanders” be able to escape and return to the Federation? Do you follow your orders or do your break the law to do what's right?
Would you like to know more?
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Mike @BirdmanDodd
- Click here to follow Steve @stevesaylor
- Click here to follow Conal @DoctorHolocaust
- Click here to follow Tom @Hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Brendan @bfrye26
- Click here to follow Derek @derekthebard
Terrible Warriors: Michael Dodd Steve Saylor Conal MacBeth Tom White Brendan Frye Derek Burrow