"All our listeners are named Julian."
Before we begin dear listener, remember everything you hear is real. Also everything we say is a lie. In a very special adventure, Our Terrible Warriors have become citizens of that quiet desert community known as Night Vale. Using our own custom module of the Monsterhearts RPG, Steve, Julian, Orie, Dee and Tom led by our Narrator Justin, we dare to learn who we really are and prepare our story as we look into the void. Welcome to Night Vale.
In our third episode, which is the middle story in a trilogy, we are led into a desert where a vague yet menacing government agency is searching for buried secrets while the fate of the missing Night Vale Community Radio Station remains unanswered.
Logo: Rob Wilson, robwilsonwork.com: robwilsonwork.com. Terrible Warriors Artwork modified by Steve Saylor
The weather is "Unearthly Child" by Analaog and can be found at soundcloud.com/analogofficial
Welcome to Night Vale Podcast is Produced by Commonplace Books. Written by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor. Narrated by Cecil Baldwin. More Info: welcometonightvale.com: welcometonightvale.com, and follow @NightValeRadio: twitter.com/NightValeRadio on Twitter or Facebook:facebook.com/welcometonightvale.
- Click here to follow Our Twitter @dicewarriors
- Click here to follow us on Facebook fb.com/terriblewarriors
- Click here to follow Justin @mrecock
- Click here to follow Steve @SteveSaylor
- Click here to follow Julian @julianspillane
- Click here to follow Orie @ofalconer
- Click here to follow Tom @hesanevilgenius
- Click here to follow Dee @mesozoicmuse
Terrible Warriors: Justin Ecock, Steve Saylor, Julian Spillane, Tom White, Orie Falconer and Danielle Dufault